Saturday, April 16, 2011
Find me
If you are out there, find me. I have been looking for you and i have done it with little success. I want to know you before i die, i want to hold your hand and kiss your lips. To gaze in to your eyes would make me happier than a mother seeing her new born child for the first time. To pass with out knowing you would be worse than living a thousand lifetimes and loosing you each time. My love, show your self i am waiting. For you my love, who ever you are i will wait for the day we are united in love and arms. My soul shakes and trembles for you, my heart gasps for your warmth, my mind reaches out for yours. I would give my entire worth to be with you. Who ever you are, i love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment